Terms & Conditions
We are committed to making provide quality service and making your shopping experience a fuss-free and enjoyable one. The terms & conditions(“T&Cs”) apply to www.kersengheng.com.sg (the “Site”) and form the terms and conditions on which we supply products and provide services to you. Hence, please read through the Terms & Conditions prior to using the Site. Your use of the Site indicates that you have acknowledged, understood, and agree to adhere to the Terms & Conditions.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
We are“Ker Seng Heng Canvas Pte. Ltd.”. The term “Ker Seng Heng Canvas” or "Ker Seng Heng" or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website, a company registered in Singapore. Our company registration number is 202231953N and our registered office is at 23 Kaki Bukit Road 4, “Synergy @ KB” #01-10 Singapore (417801).
You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the events that we need to contact you for service-related matters, we will either give you a call or write to you at the email address you have provided to us. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
USAGE AND ACCESS TO THE SITE
As a condition of your access and usage of the Site, you warrant that:
- All information supplied by you on the Site is accurate, current, and complete.
- You are of age 18 years old and above to access and/ or use the Site
- There will be no copy or distribution of any materials of this Site in any medium without Ker Seng Heng’s prior authorization.
- You shall be solely responsible for the access to and use of the Site Materials and the Site.
You agree and undertake not to:
- use the Site for illegal purposes or other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards, and any other applicable laws;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Site, interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Site, or use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Site's data or damage or interfere with the operation of another customer’s computer or mobile device or the Site;
- and post, promote or transmit through the Site any information, graphics, photographs, data, and/or any other material that contains any computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, program, or macro; infringes any third-party intellectual property or any other proprietary rights; is defamatory, libelous or threatening; is obscene, pornographic, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful or otherwise illegal under any applicable law; and/or is or may be construed as offensive and/or otherwise objectionable, in our sole opinion.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Ker Seng Heng Canvas Pte. Ltd. is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the Site, which includes the materials published on it. You are not allowed to copy & reproduce any content or material from the Site in any form or by any means without Ker Seng Heng’s prior written permission. You are solely responsible for obtaining a permission grant before processing any content or information that is available on the Site.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS & SITE MATERIALS
We try to be accurate as reasonably as possible in our product descriptions available for viewing on the Site. However, our product may differ slightly from the pictures. The images of the products on our Site are for illustrative purposes only. Hence, the colors may appear slightly different in reality due to lighting conditions. However, feel free to come to our office to view the actual samples. By doing so, you will get a better understanding of the product.
We also do not warrant that product descriptions or contents on the Site are accurate, reliable, current, or error-free. Upon accessing and/or using the Site, you acknowledge that information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. Ker Seng Heng is not liable for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All trademarks reproduced in the Site, which are not the property, or licensed to the owner, are acknowledged on the Site.
We do not provide any delivery services by default. Upon request for delivery, charges may apply.
You may request a quotation for your purchase on the Site. You can complete and submit the quote request form on the Site. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all information and service provided in the form.
All request forms will be processed within 3-5 working days. An official quotation will be generated and sent to you via email. We are not liable if the quotes are not sent out within the estimated time.
Ker Seng Heng Canvas Pte. Ltd. provides services and products in Singapore only. For overseas orders, please write to us at email@example.com.
Prices & quotes on the quotation shall only be entitled to you and/ or your company who requested the quote. We reserve the right to accept or decline any orders or requests for quotes through the Site at our sole and absolute discretion. Terms & Conditions listed on the official quotation apply.
We reserve the right to make any changes to the content or material on the Site at any time. The content or materials on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update the Site. We are not liable if the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to reject any current and/ or future access to and/ or use of the Site without prior notice given to you.